The other night during Family Home Evening,* I was giving a lesson to my semi-attentive family when Natalie got up off the couch, looked at me, and said, "Can you pause this?"
Um... since when did I turn into a DVD player? I guess I should be happy she didn't try to put me on mute... or eject me altogether!
Happy Birthday, Natters! (Report on her birthday celebrations to follow later this week.)
*Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are encouraged to set aside one night weekly (typically Monday) for family activities, discussions, and instruction. This is called Family Home Evening.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was great!!!!!
At least she didn't want to miss any of it.....
love you all,
Mom
Whenever Johnny or Adam come in late to storytime they say, "rewind it please."
Post a Comment