Places I’ve lived:
Long Beach, CA
Various towns in Vermont
San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
And 8 different homes in the 7 years Jay and I have been married...
Things I collect:
Things I collect:
Nancy Drew books
Gray hairs (I've got a nice little collection started!)
Favorite Music:I have a very strange range of musical tastes. My iTunes library has everything from ABBA to VeggieTales to Eminem (just one song, and a "clean version" at that, and it's Jay's... but still).
Perfect Pet:
My perfect pet is the non-existent kind. Which is the kind I have, so it's working out for me. Alternatively, I guess I could get a pet rock.
Perfect Pet:My perfect pet is the non-existent kind. Which is the kind I have, so it's working out for me. Alternatively, I guess I could get a pet rock.

Favorite TV Show:
Of all time: Seinfeld "...without rules, there's chaos."
Of all time: Seinfeld "...without rules, there's chaos."
Current: The Office. "Dinkin' Flicka."

I'm not tagging anyone else, but if you're bored one day and need something to blog about, consider yourself tagged!


2 comments:
Love the picture of ABBA!!! too cool.
Go Scrantonisity!
Post a Comment