Hello out there!
Isn't this picture adorable? The baby kept waving to us all throughout the ultrasound on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure he/she knew we were there.
And speaking of he/she...
As Jay and I sat in the waiting room before the ultrasound, we continued to second guess our decision to keep the gender a surprise. In fact, we ro-sham-bo'd to decide if we were going to find out. And finding out won... but prego-mama overruled the ro-sham-bo, as prego-mamas are allowed to do.
Instead we decided to ask the ultrasound technicion to write down the gender, which she kindly agreed to do. Now we have the paper locked away somewhere in case we change our mind and want to find out. But I have to say, I feel very much at peace with not knowing. I was a total ball of anxiety before the ultrasound (Me?? Shocking, I know.), but now, I really don't care. It's not like knowing the gender will help me settle on a baby name... you know I will stretch that out as long as possible anyway!
So, sorry, dear readers. You will have to wait for the exciting news along with us Fears. In the meantime, I've put up a poll to help you voice your opinions... what do you think we're going to have?
P.S. - I forgot to mention they moved up my due date by 5 days. Sweet!! That never happens to me!



13 comments:
I hope you have a boy so he and Dexter can climb trees together! ;) We do need a few more boy cousins!!!!
Nuts... I was hoping you'd cave. I'm glad the ultrasound went well and that your baby is so friendly.
I don't think the baby is waving, I think you just caught it starting to suck its thumb....
Look closely!!!
Love you guys...
Mom
Hehe! You're probably right, mom. :)
Send me the slip of paper. I'm not a patient person. I guess boy. But send me the paper so I can tell you if I'm right or not.
Very cute! Amy I was wondering were you got the i believe link?
Meg
Hi Meg - I got the I Believe link at Leeloublogs.blogspot.com (there's a link on my sidebar). There's a link for "LDS buttons" on the right side of her blog.
~A
Yeah! Good for you for waiting. I don't think I could stand it! :) Especially knowing that somewhere in my house there was an envelope that all I had to do was open! :) Good job!
congrats~
That almost makes me want to change my mind about another... super cute!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet him/her.
Maybe you should have a party where you open the envelope....
Um, I think you are going to have a girl and let me just say that I could NEVER wait to find out the gender. I'm not patient enough. Good for you guys.
Way too cute!! I love those little ultrasound pictures. I don't know how you can not find out the sex. I would cave for sure.
Post a Comment