Is anyone having a hard time seeing my new layout background? I've had some reports that it's showing up as a white background with yellow text, which is not what it should be. The background is olive green with all sorts of funky, multicolored polka-dots. The text is yellow (although I'm changing this post to black to make it easier to read for those who are experiencing problems).
Please let me know via the comment section or email: fearfam (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.
Thanks so much!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Everything looks A-OK. Cute new background by the way.
It is a little bit tough on the eyes, but readable.... I love the polka dots.
Mom
Sorry, I was misleading with my comment. I do prefer the black lettering...What is hard for me is the light blue in with the yellow in the previous post.
Mom
No problem but the black is easier to read.
Very cute choice!
Sorry can't see any thing...I had to highlight to see the yellow text.
Post a Comment