As Jay was on the way out the door tonight to get me some Trader Joe's mac & cheese (what? I had to have it!), he asked me if I was going to be folding laundry while he was out. I looked at him from my comfy position on the couch and asked him, "Did you know that even when I'm just sitting here, my body is hard at work?"
He could barely contain his laughter as he went out the door.
I swear, creating another human doesn't get the respect it used to around these parts.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I guess it at least still gets you the mac and cheese :) A little respect would go along with it nicely though
Okay...that was funny!
oh Amy, that is too funny!
Amen sista! I'm just thinking about growing another baby and even that takes energy. And to Chris and Rita, if you knew our family, you'd know we didn't cheat. It's all Trevor's family does, quote movies. I will admit we worked together on it:)
Ha! As soon as I saw Chris & Rita's comment, I said to Jay, "Them's fightin' words!" :) You guys would fit right in with us Fear's... all we do is quote movies, too.
~A
That WAS funny. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.
Mom
hahaha...reminds me of that comedian...Henry Cho...
Henry Cho on His Pregnant Wife:
Guys take care of your wife when she’s pregnant. Don’t say stupid stuff either, like me. I came home one time. My wife’s six months pregnant. She’s lying on the couch. There’s food and clothes everywhere. And I walked in and went, “What’d you do today?” Don’t do that.
My wife looked up and said, “Today? I don’t know, Henry. Let’s see… what did I do today? Today I made a lung.”
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=71296&title=henry-cho-flowers
Love it!
Post a Comment