But before I announce the winner, here are the answers:
1) I'm king of the world!! TITANIC
2) Get out of town, I didn't know you did anything creative! BACK TO THE FUTURE
3) Does the rolling help? GALAXY QUEST
4) I keep coming back to the Heardsmen. THAT THING YOU DO
5) These mashed potatoes are so creamy. WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING
6) FOR-EV-ER. THE SANDLOT
7) Did you not tell them they were the Lord's chips? NACHO LIBRE
8) Good morning Gil. I said, Good morning, Gil! WHAT ABOUT BOB?
9) Then Margaret is right… piracy is our only option. SENSE & SENSIBLITY
10) How much is it without the bufferin? WHAT'S UP DOC?
11) You think anyone wants a roundhouse to the face when I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it! NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
12) Asps. Very dangerous. You go first. RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
13) If you could only keep half of your son, which half would it be? CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
14) I'm singing to my Nelson… ain't I baby? A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN
15) See? Billy Idol gets it. Why doesn't she get it? THE WEDDING SINGER
16) Got it Grace… Grace, I got it. RETURN TO ME
17) Nobody puts Baby in a corner. DIRTY DANCING
18) Murdered by pirates is good. THE PRINCESS BRIDE
19) Person 1: Not bad… you say this is this your first lesson?
Person 2: Yes, but my father was a piano mover, so… GROUNDHOG DAY
20) And machine washable, darling. That's a new feature. THE INCREDIBLES
21) Everytime I eat roquefort cheese, I think of those teeth. THE MAN WHO CAME TO DINNER
Ok, ok, enough stalling. I feel like Ryan Seacrest here! Drumroll, please... the winner, with 15 correct answers, is.... BRENDA!!!! Congratulations, Brenda! I know how much you love to win, so this should really make your day. Be on the lookout for your prize in your email inbox soon.
Thanks again everyone for playing. It was fun (for me at least)! I will probably do another trivia contest in the future. In the meantime, I highly suggest renting the following two movies. Then you'll know what us Fears' are talking about when we randomly say things like, "No, I am Hugh," or, "My headache is gone with the wind."



6 comments:
Good quiz! On one hand, feel i was justified in saying it would have helped if I were a woman. On the other, there were enough classics that I really should have known more. I guess I need to make a target run to pick up some more movies. Colleen will love that...
I think the advantage actually goes to those who are LDS (since we all seem to watch the same types of movies), which you are..... so....no excuses. :)
no I agree, there were a lot that I should have known. But Return to Me? While You Were Sleeping? Dirty Dancing? Sense and Sensibility? Well, I at least have seen that last one once, but even if I had known it I wouldn't have admitted to it!
The only ones I'm ashamed not to have known are Back to the Future (which was somwhere in my head, but it had just been too long), Indiana Jones, and maybe Willy Wonka, but I've never owned that. A League of Their Own I used to watch, but haven't seen in like 10 years.
But overall, you're right. No excuses. I'll hang my head low.
Winner, winner chicken dinner! Wah hoo!!! So now you get a little taste of what I do. Es pretty dang exciting...
The winner googled it. Just sayin'.
;-p
Fun quiz - although I failed miserably! It's much easier to take with the answers displayed. ha
Post a Comment