Here are the before and after shots... the girls are so cute I just want to squeeze them! And now I don't have to hassle with ponytails all summer long.
Natalie

Beatrice


Oh, and me.

Now we are all ready for summer! As a bonus, both Natalie and I were able to cut off enough hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Now I just have to actually get the ponytails off of the kitchen counter and mail them in. Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes me to do that? (That's a rhetorical question, people.)


9 comments:
You and the girls look great! I love that you are donating the hair also! I plan to do that when I am done growing out my hair for Cliff. check out this blog.
shedoeshair.blogspot.com
You all look FAB! Love the matching Bobs. You're like Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise only not married to a crazy man.
I had a "Locks of Love" pony tail of Kathryn's in my "junk cupboard" for 2 years and John got into it and trashed it the other day. ): My advice is get the Pantene address quick and flag down the mailman before Dexter grows up!!!
How fun for summer! Very cute new styles!
WOW! Love them all!
Your hair is adorable. I recently cut mine off too...it's getting hot, but more because Ellis pulls it! :) I haven't had a chance to congratulate you on your baby too! Hooray! Congrats!
Yay for summery, cute hair. A change is always fun. It's been so hot here, maybe I'll chop mine off too.
adorable hair cuts on the girls and i LOVE your hair cut. PLEASE tell me...where does your sister work and how can i make an appointment? i seriously haven't gotten my hair cut since we moved to california because i can't find anyone i like...
I didn't get a chance to talk to you last week and let you know in person - but all of you look so great with your new do's.
Post a Comment