...Jamba Juice.When I was pregnant with Natalie, I wanted baked potatoes (with cheese and sour cream), my mom's meatloaf, and Taco Bell tacos. That's not too weird, unless you take into account that I hadn't eaten red meat for approximately 10 years. I am now a full-fledged carnivore.
When I was pregnant with Beatrice, I still wanted baked potatoes (with cheese and sour cream), but I also ate two bowls of Cream of Wheat per day.
When I was pregnant with Dexter, I wanted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts for breakfast every day for about 4 months. And dark chocolate. Lots of dark chocolate.
So what does this current fruit craving mean?!? We are not going to find out the gender of this baby (sorry, folks!), so I was kind of hoping to get the inside scoop by seeing if my cravings matched any of my other pregnancies, but so far it's a no-go. I guess Baby #4 already has a mind of his/her own...


6 comments:
Maybe this baby will be a little fruity? On a different note, I'm craving a Jamba Juice. Thanks a lot.
If it's helpful...I had a major Jamba craving at the end of my pregnancy with Joshua...so maybe it's a boy!!!! :)
You're amazing for not finding out the gender of your baby! My sister in law craves Jamba Juices too and she's pregnant with her third boy -who knows? :)
I remember the Taco Bell drive through in San Angelo, TX like it was yesterday. 2 tacos and a sprite.
My guess is twins since you have never had them before and you have never had a craving for Jamba Juice before (you would then be fear family of seven!)
Katie, you shush!!! :)
So there seems to be a boy-Jamba Buice connection... interesting...
Post a Comment