Thursday, November 15, 2007

One thing's for sure...

...there's no denying that my son is one handsome dude. (Go ahead, try to deny it!) BUT, I can't decide which sister Dex looks the most like. It depends on how he's smiling. What do you guys think?

Natalie & Dexter both around 6 1/2 months














Beatrice & Dexter both around 6 1/2 months

4 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Such cuties... he's a toss up that's for sure. I can't tell Drew from both the girls either although he does look like Craig all the time...

I can't believe your giving out that mailing address. I'm too chicken. I'll have to ask Craig about what he thinks.

Later gator!

Scott said...

that's incredible! I think the blue eyes wins it though.

Meghan said...

Wow! There's no denying they are siblings - how fun! I'm leaning toward Bea...

thomalee said...

love the barrettes!! they definitely have a future career in the hair industry :) Good job making it through another week... You guys are awesome!