Some Things That I'm Grateful For
Written by Amy
(Sung to “My Favorite Things”)
Finding a twenty in my back pants pocket
Going to LaFondue for the chocolate
Shopping at Target all by myself
Jay finally hanging up that new bookshelf
Moving from our old downtown neighborhood
Reading my scriptures (like I know I should)
Dancing and laughing with my hubby Jay
When the kids stop fighting and happily play
Austen and Potter and Halpert and Beasley
Never getting morning sick just kinda queasy
Winning at Skeeball with the highest score
These are some things that I’m grateful for
When Natalie whines
When Bea screams
When I’m hopping mad
If I remember all of my blessings
Then I won’t feel so bad!
Written by Amy
(Sung to “My Favorite Things”)
Finding a twenty in my back pants pocket
Going to LaFondue for the chocolate
Shopping at Target all by myself
Jay finally hanging up that new bookshelf
Moving from our old downtown neighborhood
Reading my scriptures (like I know I should)
Dancing and laughing with my hubby Jay
When the kids stop fighting and happily play
Austen and Potter and Halpert and Beasley
Never getting morning sick just kinda queasy
Winning at Skeeball with the highest score
These are some things that I’m grateful for
When Natalie whines
When Bea screams
When I’m hopping mad
If I remember all of my blessings
Then I won’t feel so bad!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
(and to clarify, the mention of morning sickness does NOT mean I'm pregnant!)


4 comments:
You sure? No happy surprises???
Hey there! It was great to see your comment. Keep up the good work! My sis-in-law did it and it's all paying off now. My brother loves his job!
YOUR PREGNANT!!! THAT'S GREAT! :)
Oh great, Jami's spreading rumors about me. ;)
~Amy
Post a Comment