Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Make it stop!

The girls are getting older and ... I don't like it.


Ok, ok, it's not that I don't like it. But it scares me a little. It seems like I blinked and 5 years went zoom! right by me. In another 5 years, Dexter will be the one in kindergarten, Bea will be 8 and Natalie will be*gulp* 10. Ok, I have to stop thinking about this.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

So cute! I'm with you - kids grow up way to fast!

Chris and Rita said...

You don't need to worry, Amy. You're just an old, decreped woman. As soon as you embrace that, it's all fine! :-)

I'm helping my THIRTEEN year old with ALGEBRA! Get a grip, lady!

Just kidding....we love you guys.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mum 8 and 10 both are old enough for me take to bed i love young