Saturday, November 10, 2007

Survey says!!

Here it is, the long-awaited, highly-anticipated answer to the question:

What does Jay think is the worst part of the Academy?

4% (1) of you said "Getting up early"
9% (2) of you said "Making beds"
31% (7) of you said "Physical Training"

And 54% (12) of you said "Missing Home" was the worst part.

You would think that would be the right answer, wouldn't you? I mean, who wouldn't be sad to leave all this behind?


However... the answer was ... MAKING THE BED!!

Yes, it's true. Jay thinks it's harder to make the bed military-style than to be away from me. Which means if I was replaced with a chambermaid he would be totally fine. This does not bode well for me...

So I have to know... who are the two people who answered correctly? Leave a comment and let me know! Your bragging rights are gift-wrapped and ready for pick-up!

No comments: