Sunday, November 4, 2007

This is Janet's fault

Ok, so, Janet "tagged" me on her blog (www.hartleyfam.blogspot.com) and challenged me to write six facts about myself and to then tag six other people to do the same. I can't say no to a direct challenge like that, so here we go...

1) I started the main frisbee golf club at Cornell. Where I went to college. I live to frolf!

2) Ever since I was a little kid, like eight or nine, I could sort of control things with my mind.

3) I never smile if I can help it. Showing one’s teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.
4) I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That's all I've ever wanted.

5) I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And, since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So... most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then, I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day. Today, I got up, I stepped onto the grill, and it clamped down on my foot, that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

6) I watch way too much The Office.

I know #5 says "sue me," but don't. I have no money. And yes, all of the above are from The Office (www.nbc.com/The_Office). It may be cheating, but it's also much more interesting than telling you about myself.

"Tag you're it!" to: Jenna F., John K., Angela K., Steve C., Rainn W., and Ed H.






3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

You stinker!!! You totally cheated!

Love ya still!
Janet

The Fear Fam said...

What's your point??? :)
~Amy

Scott said...

Oh, The Office, where would we be without you? I can't recall #4 right now, but I got the rest.