Who cares about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when Mother's Cookies has to close its doors?!? They've been in business 92 years! This is the kind of company that deserves a bailout. And yes, I know that Mother's and I have had our hard times in the past, but still, I never wished this on them. I am going to have to invest in a second freezer just so I can stock up on Iced Oatmeals, Taffy Cookies, and, of course, Circus Animals. This is a sad, sad day in the Fear Household.
*Sigh* So long, my crunchy, yummy, little friends...


8 comments:
Yes, it's sad news. Perhaps my waistline will appreciate it. Grandma ALWAYS has these around.
Seems like most of us local "bloggers" went to the same patch this year. It was worth it all around. It was all our kids first pony rides so we sprang for it.
Life will not be the same without Taffy Cookies. BOO HOO.
It can't be true!
Oh, it's true. Jay went to the grocery store last night and got the last 3 packs of Taffy's. They were out of Iced Oatmeals and Circus Animals. :(
That is so sad! I love their cookies. I agree, bail out the little guys! :)
OH NO! Why am I just hearing about this?? Brandon's special occassions will not be the same without Taffy Cookies!
I don't beleive you. Or maybe I don't want to beleive you.
We went to Safeway last night and they had nothing on the shelves! I'll have to check out Target today and hope they still have some circus animals left!
Post a Comment