Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Times, they are a flyin'

The school pictures are in! It's fun to see how much the girls have changed from last year, because you don't really notice it when you're around them on a day-to-day basis. I'm happy with the way the pictures turned out, even if I only remembered to brush their hair as we were headed out the door. :)


Beatrice - preschool



Natalie - First Grade






6 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Such cute little ladies you have!

Gramma Betsy said...

How sweet!!! They have grown up so much.
Mom

Powers Fam said...

Love that they have a real smile that reaches their eyes! Too cute.

Laurie Von said...

ehy amy, i haven't visited you in a while--time flies eh? your girls are so grown up, crazy how that happens. we are so excited for the 28th for you. 4 is a great number, and im happy your church days are smooth for now.

Brenda said...

Yeah, yeah, we get it. Your kids are beautiful. Quit bragging already! J/K. They turned out great. I'm always nervous about school pictures, what with not being able to be there to supervise. Kindergarten was a bad experience, but 1st grade rocked. We're all holding our breath for this year...

The Fear Fam said...

Hehe! I actually was there to supervise for Bea's because I was volunteering in the preschool that day. I wasn't right in front of her when she took the picture, but I was close enough to sneak a barrette into her hair before she sat down. :)