Well, my friends, you were right. A week of consistent vitamin taking has significantly reduced my ice craving, and I'm feeling almost normal again. As normal as a pregnant woman feels, anyway. Hats off to Jay, Jeremy, and Diane, who all diagnosed my craving correctly. I can feel the iron pumping through me even as I type.
And now, as promised, a new baby name poll! The results of my previous poll can be found here. Please vote in both polls, since we need both a boy and a girl name. Perhaps later I'll pit the winners of this poll against the winners of the previous poll and we can declare an All-Time But Non-Binding Winner!
Now go vote! (Consider it practice for November 4th.)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You're cracking me up!! We chose Josephine, we dig the nickname Josey. Is that too pussycatish? And even though we chose Jack, I dig Charlie. Have you seen the youtube hit. Charlie bit me! It's classic.
I love love love Charlie... that is the only reason Charles is on the list. :) And Josey isn't too pussycatish, although we would probably go with "Jo," ala Little Women. :)
I love the name Josephine!! Although I like Evelyn also (Evie-I had a cute Evie in my class). I wanted Julia to be Juliana but Cliff wouldn't go for it. I have never had a bad Jack in any of my classes. In fact, the last Jack I had was the sweetest little sixth grader. When thinking of baby names certain names bring up either good or bad memories depending on the students I have had. Only two months left!
Post a Comment