
Our little man has been improving his walking skills on a daily basis. It's only been about a week or two since he finally decided that he prefers walking over crawling. Every once in a while he still gets down on all fours, but for the most part he is just walkin' along like it's no big deal. It's awesome - such freedom, for both of us!
The key has been the toy stroller we bought him about 6 weeks ago. It's pink and purple and girly and I couldn't care less, because it worked! He drives that thing all over the place. We have even started letting him walk with it outside when we go on our family walks, as opposed to sticking him in his stroller. He loves it. Really. This is what happens when we try to get him to come back in the house:

You try saying "no" to that face... it's not easy. No wonder the younger ones are always so spoiled.
And off into the sunset he goes...


6 comments:
Ok, my bad for the stroller comment. Whatever it takes to motivate them right?
Wish it just took a stroller to get me on a daily walk.
You go Dex!
I didn't say anything about a *daily* walk! And I know you were just teasing about the stoller... no worries. :)
It is hard to say 'No' to that little guy. Such a cute story and the pictures....aaaaahhhhhh.
What can I say. Love you all.
Mom
What a cutie! He is getting so big!
O.k.! That's it...that little guy needs a squeeeze from his Aunt Rita!!!!!!He is so cute! I want to pick him up and take him home with me!!! My kids thought these pictures were so sweet.
He's so manly! The Office was the bomb! I won't say it here but...something BIG happens. Can you say Vegas? I may be lying to you, maybe not. I can't say. You'll just have to watch and see!!!!
Post a Comment