Saturday, September 13, 2008

She's lucky she's cute

A transcript of a conversation I recently had with Bea:

Bea: Mommy, if you die and we not, that means we can do whatever we want!

Me: Um, so, you want me to die?

Bea: Nooooo............ just maybe.

This coming from the same girl who said, "I love everyone I know, but I love Grandma and Daddy the best." Yeah, no kidding. The little rascal. It's a good thing I have a good sense of humor!

Here she is, looking sweet and innocent. Oh, how she has everyone fooled!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'd catogorize that under "things that make me go GRRRR". What's up with these little girls loving daddy more. I'm a pretty decent person, right? Right?

Scott said...

hahahaha! hilarious. Cause, you know, all those dad's that are cops rarely enforce rules and stuff.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

They always LOOK sweet and innocent. My son took a bit of a different approach after leaving the Dodger game. Of course we told him No...no...no.... So when we left he said, "Dad, when I become a dad and take my kids to the ballgame and they ask for some cotton candy, I'm always going to say yes." Stinker!

Gramma Betsy said...

Amy, could you please send me an email so I can add your name to my contact group. The messages I tried to send you today came back Undeliverable.
Thanks,
Mom
P.S. Bea is a cutie....
they all are....

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Landon says she's cute.

The Fear Fam said...

Shellie - LOL! He might be in time... she just proposed to a boy and was shot down. (Can you believe that?!?!) :)