Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I like the school year because...

...when I sort through the plethora of papers that come home each week, I find gems like this:


For some reason, this had me cracking up for ten minutes. I love that the "no" is coming from the direction of the kitchen. Hmmmm, wonder who that could be? :)

(P.S. If you haven't voted in the latest baby name poll, get to it! Only 2 days left!)

6 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

It's a sign!!! Time to let the kiddos jump on the couch! ha ha (:
If their mean mother won't let them, send them here to Aunt Rita's where couch jumping is encouraged and offered on a daily basis as part of the curriculum! (:

Katie said...

That is too cute! It's amazing what kids come up with

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I love that. The kids say the best and honestly true things.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

ok, honestly true sounds weird

The Farrell Family said...

So funny. :)

Stacey said...

seriously awesome.