Happy Halloween from the Fear's!
Woody and his two Buzz Lightyears
Trunk-or-Treat 2008
We started off Halloween morning with some ghost pancakes and a lot of rain. We will finish the day with some neighborhood trick-or-treating and probably some more rain. Dexter and I will be hanging out at home, passing out candy... Dex is not really into the bee costume we forced him into for trunk-or-treat, anyway.
Poor Jay. He's working today. It's really the first rainy day that he's had to work, and it's a holiday to boot. I'm sure the roads are going to be a mess. Not to mention that he still hasn't been issued his rain gear, and the only hat he has is his dress hat, which obviously he can't wear in the rain. Good times!
And speaking of my wonderful husband...
Happy (belated) 30th birthday, Jay!
The big day was Wednesday, and it turned out really well. My presents to him were:
1) Letting him buy a Wii
2) Letting him play said Wii as much as he wanted on his birthday (which I started to regret by noon...)
3) Taking him to get Indian food for dinner (trust me, this was a sacrifice on my behalf)
4) Throwing him a surprise party!
The party turned out great, thanks to Betsy, Mom & Roy, my friend Robin, my sister Jen, and many others. And the best part was, he was actually surprised! Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us, I know it meant a lot to Jay and to me, too! I will post pictures when I can. In the meantime, have a fun and safe (and hopefully dry) Halloween!


7 comments:
Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday buddy!
What cute costumes! It rained here also and Cliff rode home on a motorcycle from work. The first year we lived in San Jose it felt like it rained for four months straight. Congrats on holding a successful surprise party for Jay.
Your wife must really love you. You landed a Wii? When are you gonna grow up Fear and stop playing video games?? (So what if I was playing Madden last night)
Love the costumes. Very cute! Happy B-day Jay! Don got a Wii for his 30th too. He's mostly only allowed to play it when I'm not home. ;)
"Hello, my name is Jeremy and I'm the last 30-something male on the planet who does NOT own a Wii (or an XBox 360 OR a PS3)." *Grumble*
Maybe Brooke can get one for *her* 30th. :)
I DO NOT heart video game consoles!!!! Trevor has an XBOX 360 and wants a Wii for Christmas. We're getting Disney passes instead. Happy Halloween. Your girls look great!
Dude, Happy Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! Love the costume!
-Kurt Clausen
Post a Comment