Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Names... Poll Results

The results are in!

For the boys, Henry and Calvin tied for first place with 37% of the vote. Edmund came in a distant 3rd, at 13%, and Edward came in at 10%.

I want to take this opportunity to say that Edward is in the running because of my wonderful grandpa, not because of Edward Cullen.

To recap:


Grandpa, yes.


Vampire, no.

(Although, he doesn't burn my retinas.)

The girls results were as follows: Katherine, with a convincing lead at 39%, with Eliza and Penelope tied for 2nd, at 25% each. Poor Maggie came in last with 10% of the vote.

Thank you all for participating! It really is fun to see everyone's choices. Jay and I have agreed on a frontrunner name for both a boy and a girl, though I'm not going to divulge them here. MuHAHAHA! I will say that the frontrunners are among the names that were in the poll. (Which, for me, is saying something.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if you *were* going to name the baby after one of the Cullens... my vote would be for Emmett!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! I just saw the comment you left under Edward Cullen's pic. NICE!

The Fear Fam said...

That was for you, Riz. :)

Meghan said...

Since I missed the poll - I'm going to add my vote whether you like it or not...
Boy - Calvin
Girl - Eliza or Penelope - both are adorable
I still tip my hat to you for not finding out the gender beforehand!

The Fear Fam said...

Hehe! I like it. :) Thanks, Meghan!