Sorry to hear that Amy. I was very lucky not to suffer from that. I will check with my 401 k advisor and see if I can tranfer a major portion of my holdings over to TUMS. (I do appreciate the inside tip) Mom
UGGG! I had it terrible with all three of my kids. Drs say that there is a connection between heartburn and how much hair the baby has. All 3 of mine were covered in hair.
That hair thing is a dangerous myth. I almost died of heartburn and my baby is balder than Lex Luther. I'm not bitter, I swear. :-) Ask your Dr. for a Zantac prescription.
6 comments:
Sorry to hear that Amy. I was very lucky not to suffer from that.
I will check with my 401 k advisor and see if I can tranfer a major portion of my holdings over to TUMS. (I do appreciate the inside tip)
Mom
From my own pregnancy with Alex my best advice is to avoid eating an 8x8 pan of Lemon Bars by yourself....painful, very painful! (:
Haha! Thanks for the tip, Rita! I have learned the hard way that a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler doesn't feel too great, either. :)
Oh, the days of extreme heartburn... OUCH! After months of popping TUMS like candy I finally tried Pepcid AC. Take it, love it, and thank me later. :)
UGGG! I had it terrible with all three of my kids. Drs say that there is a connection between heartburn and how much hair the baby has. All 3 of mine were covered in hair.
That hair thing is a dangerous myth. I almost died of heartburn and my baby is balder than Lex Luther. I'm not bitter, I swear. :-) Ask your Dr. for a Zantac prescription.
Post a Comment