A few blog related items, just real quick.
I've started categorizing my posts, and you can see those categories to the right. So if you ever get a hankering to learn all about the CHP Academy, or to read all about my homemaking escapades, then you can just click on the relevant link. Ok, so maybe you won't want to do that, but I do sometimes. Really, I'm just being selfish here.
Secondly, I have changed my settings so that you don't need a Blogger account to leave a comment. It'll stay that way unless I start getting weird/mean/stalker-ish anonymous comments.
And that is all. Thank you for listening. You may now go about your normal business.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Amy, You are so sweet...and very funny. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to when I sign on to my computer!
(Not that I am not totally excited about helping the poor users who get into trouble in the our application)
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment