You probably already know this by now, but I love - really love - Jane Austen. It's almost unhealthy, actually. There are very few film adaptations that I haven't seen, and only one Austen novel I haven't read. So I'm not surprised by the outcome of this quiz... it was either going to be Elinor Dashwood or Anne Elliot. I would almost rather be Anne, but I think that might be because of Captain Wentworth. I do love a man in uniform...
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Nice! Me too! Huh, maybe that's why were such good friends, right twin girl?
Happy reading!
Did you know that Masterpiece Theatre (now just know as Masterpiece) has been playing ALL of her works? It started with Persuasion 7 weeks ago and last week just aired the last 2 hours of P and P. I can't wait to see what's on this Sunday! I love her too!
P.S. I'm Emma:)
We BOTH love anything Jane Austin.Chris hates to admit his LOVE for old chick flicks. He has spent $$$ and bought them without my PERSUASION.
I have been watching Masterpiece, too. Every Sunday night on PBS. Love it!!!
Ican't wait to take the quiz and find out who I am.
I am Marianne Dashwood.Wish I looked more like Kate Winslet. Not so much.....
Well Rita, that just proves we were meant to be sisters! ;o)
~A
Post a Comment