7 years ago today, Jay and I went on our first official date! We went to Mama Mia's in Gilroy, and we talked about everything from our families to halloween costume contests to whether or not Jay should send his food back to the kitchen. (He did, but was very embarrassed.) That night was a blast, and although I didn't have an "I'm going to marry this guy" epiphany, I knew I didn't want it to end. Luckily for me, it didn't and it won't!
Here are some pics from our brief :) courtship:
Being dorks together
Dancing at a friend's wedding. The question is, who is that guy behind us and how happy do you think this picture would make him?

Celebrating our first month :) Jay skipped class so he could recreate Mama Mia's on his sister's porch... so cute! No wonder I married him!


2 comments:
Very Cute!
The question for me is, who is that guy with all that hair. I really had to look at his face to make sure it was the same guy.
You look the same...brat. Happy heart day!
Post a Comment