Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So much for babyproofing...

Dex is getting into a lot of things lately, so during one of my recent trips to Target I finally remembered to get some of those plastic socket-hole-plugger-things. There was a new kind there - at least new to me - called "Press & Pull." The packing exclaimed "Push to pop out - save your nails!" I don't have any nails to worry about, but trying to get the traditional kind out of the socket usually reduces the ends of my fingers to raw fleshy stumps (and using a knife to remove them sort of defeats the purpose), so I paid a few cents extra for the new-fangled kind.

What the packaging failed to mention was that babies can also "press & pull" them out.















Or I suppose it's possible that my son is extraordinarily gifted.
Little turkey.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL! He's a genius! Or the manufacter's an idiot.

Chris and Rita said...

Yes,genius is right! What a cutie!!