Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wednesday Nights with The Fear's

If you've ever wondered what we do at IKEA during Wednesday night liberty (besides eat Swedish meatballs of course), here's your answer.

We have tea parties


We attack each other and then look as innocent as possible












Sometimes we get to hang out with extended family! This is Jay with his brother Jack and Natalie with her cousin Danica. Our nephew Chris was off reclining in another chair.










We let Dexter test out the sinks

We catch some shut-eye

We try to remove stubborn loose teeth


We play some more...

And then we go home ... exhausted but happy.

The End.

3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

The kids look happy but Jay looks SKINNY! WOW. I mean he really looks thin there.

Did we miss the debut of the new suit?

Fun times man! We miss it!

Chris and Rita said...

I am always down for good CHEAP fun! Three cheers for IKEA!

thomalee said...

mmmm...IKEA swedish meatballs. I have to admit that I really like those and sometimes even crave them...is that weird to admit? maybe it was a pregnancy thing.