Oh yes, it's laundry night
The clothes are sorted right
Oh yes, it's laundry night
Oh what a night (oh what a night)
Oh yes, it's laundry night
Start with darks or lights?
Oh yes, it's laundry night
Oh what a night (oh what a night)
This is my night tonight, everything' s gotta clean up right
This is my night tonight, everything' s gotta clean up right
Yeah I'm a lady, ooh oh yeah, whose feeling lazy
Mm procrastinating mama
Gotta put down the baby, yeah, yeah
Clean with me tonight!
(Are the rest of you thinking about Jon Lovitz now, or is that just me?)


3 comments:
I heard him singing right along...just wondering if you have all of his moves?
Love you,
Mom
I wasn't when the song first started, but about half way through he popped into my head. Thank you for that.
ahhh! laundry! as much as I don't love doing it, there's something wonderful about stacks and stacks of clean clothes...happy laundering :)
Post a Comment