Hi Jay and Amy ~ I went to high school with Rita/Jarom/Emily and saw your link and thought I would say hi - In my brain, Jay has been 13 all these years so it great (and a little odd) to see him all grown up. You have a beautiful family and it is nice to see you doing so well - Send a hug to Betsy for me!! Leslie (Thurman) Gray
man, I totally killed you on the countries (50) and the kids (beat you by one), but you got 10 more colors than I did , and I didn't get 100% on the spelling. I'd let you know which words I think I got wrong, but I don't know how to spell them...
3 comments:
Those intimidate me. And it's my sister with a Dexter. My little buddy! He just turned 3 and is such a handsome monster!
Hi Jay and Amy ~ I went to high school with Rita/Jarom/Emily and saw your link and thought I would say hi - In my brain, Jay has been 13 all these years so it great (and a little odd) to see him all grown up. You have a beautiful family and it is nice to see you doing so well - Send a hug to Betsy for me!! Leslie (Thurman) Gray
man, I totally killed you on the countries (50) and the kids (beat you by one), but you got 10 more colors than I did , and I didn't get 100% on the spelling. I'd let you know which words I think I got wrong, but I don't know how to spell them...
Post a Comment