You know, you really tend get a little more lax once you have kid number three. You have no choice, really, since you're outnumbered and the rascals know it. I knew a long time ago that I should have moved the mixing bowls off of the open shelves under the microwave stand. But since Dex isn't as mobile as most 11 month olds, I kept putting it off. Plus, I like the way the bowls look under there. And now I'm paying for my lax-ness:
Poor Dex, he was pretty scared. We're lucky that the bowls didn't hurt him.

And now my favorite Target mixing bowls have gone to mixing bowl heaven. They were a wedding gift and have been used almost daily for nearly 7 years, so don't cry for them, they had a good life.
I can just see it - 60 years from now the lawyer is reading my will and Natalie is gently sobbing in the corner, "Those Target mixing bowls would have been mine, if it weren't for you, DEXTER!"
3 comments:
Oh, dear. I have a feeling it's not going to be the last bowl to suffer under Dexter's care. I'll give the bowl a moment of silence...
Your posts are the best- love your sense of humor! Sorry about the bowl..
sad! those looked like really cute bowls too! glad there was no harm done to little dex :)
Post a Comment