Oh my gosh.......they are sssoooo CUTE! About T.V...... I have been wishing for 3 years that John would watch t.v. for longer than 3.5 minutes at a whack!!!
Ben watched tv early too, but it's kind of impossible not to when Will is. He only watches for a couple minutes anyways. Unless we're watching homestar...then he's glued.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh.......they are sssoooo CUTE!
About T.V...... I have been wishing for 3 years that John would watch t.v. for longer than 3.5 minutes at a whack!!!
Man they look like twins! And they are just guidelines!
I've really got to take some pics of the girls.
they are so sweet.
Mom
super cute.
Ben watched tv early too, but it's kind of impossible not to when Will is. He only watches for a couple minutes anyways. Unless we're watching homestar...then he's glued.
There's something wrong with sticking your kids in front of the TV all day? Hmmm.....
Post a Comment