Instead of saying "make sure to put your school bag in your room," I now say, "make sure to put your school bag in your room and hang it on your hook." But still, every day, there it is on the floor, a foot away from the hook. I mean, come on! The hook is right there, it's even at her eye level! It's not like I take off my shoes and leave them right in front of my closet.... oh... wait... hmmm... Ok, nevermind.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
What's wrong with this picture?
Instead of saying "make sure to put your school bag in your room," I now say, "make sure to put your school bag in your room and hang it on your hook." But still, every day, there it is on the floor, a foot away from the hook. I mean, come on! The hook is right there, it's even at her eye level! It's not like I take off my shoes and leave them right in front of my closet.... oh... wait... hmmm... Ok, nevermind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel your pain....that is how I find their folded laundry......2 inches from their dresser drawer..on the ground!!!!What the heck are they thinking???
I'm glad you found us in the blogging world. It was fun to catch up on your family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! So cute!
Post a Comment