The latest CHP cadet blogs are up and you'll never guess who wrote the entry for week 13! Cool, huh?
CTC III 07 Cadet Blog
No pictures of Jay that I could see, but here's a glimpse of what they've been up to:
CTC III 07 Cadet Blog
No pictures of Jay that I could see, but here's a glimpse of what they've been up to:

Edited to add:
Several people have pointed out to me that Jay is in fact in a picture. I don't know how I missed it. Here he is, the scribe of the group.



3 comments:
This morning I found a picture of me and Jay from highschooL...it was so funny!
It was great to finally meet you guys!! Enjoy your weekend!
Nothin' like a gun to make a guy feel manly! Love it! 20 lbs he's lost huh? Sounds like I need double PT's!
Post a Comment