Ladybug apples! Aren't they cute?
The girls really liked them (well, Natalie picked off the raisins, but that is to be expected). The only other creative thing I make is Robot French Toast (see comments for details), so if any of you have some ideas for creative snacks or meals, pass them on!
For the Ladybug Apples, you need:
1 Red apple
Raisins
Peanut Butter
Pretzel sticks
Lettuce (optional)
Core and cut the apple in half. Use the peanut butter to stick the raisins on the apple in a ladybug-like pattern. Use peanut butter to stick the raisins to the pretzel sticks to use as antennas. (I couldn't get my pretzels to go into the apple, so I just had them sticking out from underneath.) If you feel like wasting a piece of lettuce for effect's sake like I did, it makes a cute little leaf for the ladybug to sit on.


6 comments:
Ohhhhh Amy that is so cute!! What a fun Mom. They will remember it and probably ask you to do it again.How do ya make robot french toast? Sounds like something my boys would love.
The girls are as cute as the ladybugs.
GB
That is so cute. I am totally going to try it. I need some help to get Kennedy to eat better. That is great! How do you make robot french toast? Kennedy would love it!
For Robot French toast you just slice 1 piece of French toast in half and 1 waffle in half. Place them together with the square french toast half on top and the waffle half on the bottom. Then use fruit for eyes, nose, and mouth and whipped cream for antenna on the top of the square section. Viola! :)
Sorry I don't have a picture. It's been a while since I've done it.
~A
I'm speechless! Several thoughts come to mind but I will hold my tongue! The girls look thrilled, that's why Mommy's are the best!
I'm waiting for a picture of the Robot French Toast lady!
In the future, all French Toast will be robotic...
Post a Comment