Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Natters

Today Natalie turns 7 years old. 

Holy Moly! 

It's strange to watch my oldest child get, well, older. And I know it's only going to get stranger and stranger as time goes by. I am enjoying this age though... old enough to think things through, hold interesting conversations and ask thoughtful questions, but still young enough to enjoy playing with her younger siblings, think her parents are awesome, and request a lullaby at night. 


Natalie with her friends Elizabeth and Summer. She is going to miss them very much.

She was excited to get so many fun books!

A scooter of her very own (now maybe she'll leaves Bea's alone!) :) 


The Star Wars cake. 
Not a masterpiece by any means, but she loved it (and came up to me unbidden and thanked me for it). What more can a mom ask for? 


Happy Birthday, my sweet Natalie! 

2 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet niece!

Gramma Betsy said...

Natalie is a sweetheart. I am going to miss seeing her as often as I have been able to. (the rest of you as well)
It was a cute cake!!