And sitting.
And starting to pull up.

His is pretty darn cute, though, although I say it myself.
And I'm in trouble.
His crawling antics were in full force right after he turned 6 months old. (He will be 7 months old this Sunday.) On our vacation, he decided to start sitting up. Not only does that mean I need to be a little more vigilant - see the fireplace hearth photo below - but it also means that he's headed toward toddlerdom at lightening speed. And that makes me a little sad.


2 comments:
It looks like he is doing some "boot camp" pushups off of that hearth! What a cutie!
I can't believe how big he is getting! It's funny how exciting it is when they do something new but at the same time you miss when they just laid on their back and did nothing. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment