I know I've been away for a while, but I have a good reason. #1, I was sick, as were the kiddos. #2, after the sickness (well, on the tail end of the sickness), the fam & I headed to Pinecrest for our one and only summer vacation. We had a nice time, despite the dire predictions of thunderstorms (which thankfully never came to pass), and a big 'ol black eye for Bea (an accident when playing with her cousins). Oh, and there were the sleepless nights, as the kids adjusted to sleeping away from home. They finally got used to it the last night we were there, naturally.
Hanging with cousins John & Adam
Dex & Daddy by the creek
Headed out for a hike
(thanks to Danica for watching the boys!)
Jay & Mom, enjoying dinner outside
Bea's shiner (and Natalie with her mouth full)
Three of my cute kids
And the fourth cute kid!
This little rascal has been keeping me on my toes, but that's a subject for another post.
It was a wonderful vacation, but I'm glad to be home. I feel like I've been neglecting my house and all my normal responsibilities over the last few weeks, so it'll be good to get back to normal life... at least for a while.


1 comment:
So sweet! It was so much fun.
Mom
Post a Comment