Monday, June 8, 2009

Little Things That Make Me Mad

1) Roof leaks, that lead to...

2) mold, that leads to ...

3) failed subfloor, that leads to ...

4) requesting serious repairs from the bank, that leads to...

5) being played hardball with, that leads to ...

6) giving up the house. 


I'm so disappointed, but not disappointed enough to let my kids live in a mold-infested house. Jay says there are plenty of houses in the sea, but I'm not feeling it right now. I'm too mad... and more than a teensy bit heartbroken.

5 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

I am sorry for you...the house was a beauty.
Mom
(I am not going to say anything like....'it happened for a reason and it is for the best.... and you will no doubt find something bigger, better, less expensive, without mold or outside stairs.' ...because I know that if someone said that to me, I would be mad.....I love you Amy!!!)

Powers Fam said...

So sorry to hear about the house Amy! I would be super mad also. We are trying to get over the fact that we didn't like the numbers the appraiser just gave us for our house. We really wanted to refinance. Banks suck.

Jeremy said...

Grrr. I think sellers who hide anything like this should have to reimburse your time and expenses.

Allie and Spencer said...

Sorry Amy- that sounds like such a hassle and let-down. Love ya, Allie

just us said...

Ahhh man. I'm so sorry!