Thursday, July 2, 2009
Sing a Song
Dexter has really taken to one of the songs Bea learned in preschool. He sings it at least once a day, and I finally caught it on video. It's just a short little clip, but it's sweet, if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I couldn't hear anything.
Mom
Really? It works on mine.... hmmmm.... maybe you are just not destined to hear his rendition of Humungous Whale. ;)
Very cute.
I see that you suffer from the same always-turn-the-camera-sideways syndrome as Brooke.
BTW, you can download a plugin for iMovie that will rotate it for you.
Jer - I actually know how to rotate the movie... I have to admit I was just plain lazy in this case. :)
It was much better after I got the headphones plugged all the way in.
I am such a techie.
Mom
Post a Comment