In addition to getting ready for the move, we are also helping our landlord find new renters for the house, which means I feel the need to keep the house spotless at all times. Not that I do keep it spotless, I just feel the need to. It's a tad stressful, but at least it motivates me to mop my floors more often than usual.
We haven't only filled our time with moving-related activities, though. We've spent a few days at Gilroy Gardens, gone to the park, visited the library, and watched an inexcusable amount of movies. I also went on a much needed trip to the bookstore sans kids, thanks to Jay.
It's been a good summer so far, but I have to admit, I will be happy when Fall makes its appearance again.
Dex did *not* want to wear a tie on Father's Day. (no, we didn't make him)
Cute Cal is growing up so fast, and getting into everything.
Bea is so ready for kindergarten (but I'm not sure I'm ready to let her go!)
Natalie bridged from Daisy Girl Scouts to Brownies earlier this summer. She was so excited!


8 comments:
I'm ready, but not ready for Adam to go to kindergarten also.
way to go Natalie! What an exciting move.
I just spent a couple hours today scrubbing the kitchen floor so I feel for you. (It was sooooo bad...)
We're going to miss you guys!
hey how much is your landlord asking for rent?
Scott - $2300. Email me for details... we have loved it here.
I am loving this blog thing. It is fun to see pictures and get little updates on peoples lives. Your blog is great. Wow, you guys are moving up North? That is exciting!
congratulations on the house! that's exciting. and your kids are so adorable! tell jay i love his toe touch in that last picture...
Wow, what a week! packing up for a new house is no easy task, but sure is fun when you get to move into the one you bought!
Post a Comment