Now seriously, before I get to green with awe not jealously ;), how many pictures did you have to get this one?? Its priceless. 4 kids, siblings, all smiling for the camera and LOOKING at it. Magic, pixie dust, a big bag of candy dangling before their eyes??
Great photo of the little rascals. Almost makes you want to blow it up and hang it above your bed.
Sara - I had them lay on the floor and I stood above them, acting goofy so that I could keep the boys' attention. I think it took 4 or 5 shots before they all were looking at me at the same time. :) I was amazed myself!
9 comments:
Wow... what a picture!
Beautiful! Can you email me that pic? I would love to print it. It is so sweet.
What a sweet picture! I love it.
Precious picture!!! I love the look on Calvin's face!!
Miss you guys.
Wow they are even looking at the camera- amazing! That is a really sweet pictures of them!
Now seriously, before I get to green with awe not jealously ;), how many pictures did you have to get this one?? Its priceless. 4 kids, siblings, all smiling for the camera and LOOKING at it. Magic, pixie dust, a big bag of candy dangling before their eyes??
Great photo of the little rascals. Almost makes you want to blow it up and hang it above your bed.
Sara - I had them lay on the floor and I stood above them, acting goofy so that I could keep the boys' attention. I think it took 4 or 5 shots before they all were looking at me at the same time. :) I was amazed myself!
Am I the only person reading something more into the "(for now)" section of this post????
Oh, heaven help me, YES, Janet! LOL! I meant that's all I'm *writing* for now!
Post a Comment