Don't you just love the striped pajamas? They were sent to us by Jay's aunt in New Zealand. Whenever he wears them, I can't help but attack the little guy.
FYI, with our move coming up in about 10 days, we're in full-fledged packing mode. I'm afraid my little blog will have to suffer for a while as I pack, move, unpack, and get settled. There may be a post here & there, but I make no promises. :) Wish us luck!


5 comments:
He does look precious in the stripes!!!
Mom
Good luck on your move!!! I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see all your new pics. Stripes are the new rage in our house with our little guy also! But I love those chunky stripes he has on. Too cute!
Love those stripes!!!! I'm wishing you luck on the move.
It needs to be a rule, and not just one of those unwritten kind, that all babes MUST wear STRIPPED FOOTIE JAMMIES. MUST.
** and little girls need to wear those tights with the RUFFLES on the Tooshie. Especially with a padded diaper underneath.
All those stripes bring to mind is...
"Now it's time for so long,
But we'll sing one more song.
Thanks for doin' your part.
You sure are smart.
You know with me, and you,
And my dog Blue,
We can do anything...
...That we wanna' do."
Post a Comment