The pumpkin patch adventure of 2008 begins...

Now that's a lot of pumpkins!

Hey... hay!

He does treat me like a queen...

Just runnin'...
Just chillin'...
Why yes, I do look just like my Daddy.

No sir, I'm not smuggling a pumpkin...

I got it, I got it!

Our haul.
The end!




9 comments:
I LOVE pumpkin patches!
LOVE Dexter's outfit!!!!
Great pics! I've actually never been to a pumpkin patch before, but if it ever stops raining here, I'm determined to get to one this year!
Rita - Jay and I were laughing at Dexter's outfit too, especially when we remembered that we couldn't even blame him for it since he's too young to dress himself. :)
That looks like so much fun! We're going to a farm/pumpkin place tomorrow. I love Fall, and I love baking with pumpkin. Yumm!
Fall is me fave (yeah, I meant to say me). Great pics! Oh how we miss the pumpkin mountain!
That looks so fun! I love Fall!
Wow, that's a cool pumpkin patch. It kindof puts ours to shame.
Hey, I liked Dexter's outfit...the glow in the dark skeleton bones and the (I almost didn't see his legs) camo pants...you really can't beat it....love you all...
Mom
Post a Comment