Sunday, July 6, 2008

Seven


Maybe George is right. Seven would make a great baby name! Yes! It's settled. Boy or girl, Baby #4 will be named Seven Fear. What do you think?

Ummm... no. But...

Today is Jay and I's 7th anniversary. Happy Day!

Here's one of my favorite wedding pictures:


Here's one of my least favorites:


I look pregnant! (Foreshadowing?)

In honor of our anniversary, here are seven things I love about Jay.

1) He actually likes to cook!
2) He loves to play "monster" and wrestle with the kids, all the while ignoring my paranoid shouts of "Be careful!" and "Watch out for the table!"
3) He never leaves the toilet seat up (ok, maybe once... in seven years).
4) He knows who Anne Elliot, Catherine Morland, Elinor Dashwood, Lizzy Bennett, and Fanny Price are.
5) He keeps me from taking myself too seriously...
6) ...but he knows when he better be taking me seriously.
7) He just rocks! What more is there to say?

Happy Anniversary, Jay!

2 comments:

dandj said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Congrats on seven years!
p.s. If you're seriously against the name Seven, can we put dibs on it? :)

Chris and Rita said...

Happy Anniversary. I agree, Jay does rock! I have heard that Jay picked up most of his awesome qualities from his oldest sister.