Thursday, July 10, 2008

It Starts...

Here's what the girls have been up to:

Nothing says "little brother" like Barbie Mariposa hairclips! Poor thing.

I have a feeling a lot of you are praying that Baby #4 is a boy, for Dexter's sake.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

K - I don't approve of that... it brings back memories not of being dressed up when I was that age, but of being shown pictures of it when I was a teenager (by the same sisters who did it).

It could be worse: Brooke and her sister painted their brother's fingernails and put him in a girls bathing suit... then took pictures.

Chris and Rita said...

Hey at least he makes a beautiful little girl.

Gramma Betsy said...

Leave it to Bea and Natalie to bring out his natural beauty.
Mom

Robert and Katie said...

Jay and Dex need another boy in the house to help even things out :) He does look cute though!