Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ummmm... remember my last post?

Well... change of plans!

It's a long story, but... we're not moving! We feel really good about it and my mother-in-law still loves us, so all is well. And although we knew things would be just fine in Prunedale, we are happy to be staying here.

Now I'm just waiting for the girls to forgive us! They were really looking forward to moving to Grandma's.

Sorry for the false alarm. I thought things were all buttoned up when I wrote my last post, but I guess a lot can change in 5 days, at least in our household. And who knows what the next few years will bring? We may end up in Prunedale one day after all. But for now, we're staying put.

7 comments:

The Johnston Family... said...

Whoa, I am getting dizzy!

Janet + Craig said...

I'm with Courtney! Glad you're staying though!

dandj said...

HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Jeremy said...

So, the last post was a dream sequence? Did I miss the soft focus? This soap opera needs new writers.

thomalee said...

YEAH!!!!

Chris and Rita said...

I totally understand having to "un-tell" everyone that you are moving.(: My kids would love to live at Gramma's also. I am glad you are not leaving your rose bushes. I want to sniff them at least a couple more times.We MIGHT be coming to CA in August. MIGHT....don't get your hopes up that your favorite sister-in-law and her 6 angelic children are visiting quite yet.

Meghan said...

This may be one good reason for my being behind in the blogging world-I'm sure everyone in the ward is ecstatic that you're not leaving. Yeah for not having to pack! How are you feeling prego-wise? Miss being your VT.