Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Names... Part 2

The other day as we were driving in the car, Jay and I started asking the girls their opinions on baby names. Why, you ask? That's a good question. It's not like I'm really going to take their opinion into account. (I know that sounds mean, but read on and you'll see why.)

We started with girl's names:

Jay: How about Jane?
Girls: No.
Amy: How about Margaret?
Girls: No.
Jay: How about Alice?
Girls: No.
Amy: How about Evelyn?
Girls: No.
Jay: How about Katherine?
Girls: No.
Amy: Okaayyy... How about Taqueria?
Girls, in happy shouts of exclamation: YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't even bother to ask them about boy names after that.

Taqueria Fear... honestly.

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Well, if you go with Taqueria, at least she will always be the only one in her class with that name. There were always like three Ashley's in my classes growing up and I hated it. :)

Chris and Rita said...

Sounds yummy! Salsa anyone?

Gramma Betsy said...

What characters! Did they like Shameema?

Jen said...

Okay, so I am putting a memory of YOU on here....I remember Jeremy Browne dating a girl and her getting baptized...you were dating, right? Anyway, I remember being so amazed at your strength and I didn't even know you personally. I love your testimony and the sparkle you share with others. Oh, and tell Jay that I have the same memory...we were SO COOL and roping those shopping carts was one of the craziest dates I have ever been on! I give him props to this day for the creativity!!!!