LOL! That is so super cute! I love kids and all the cute things they say. So cute! I hope you guys are settling in up north.
I'm glad you wrote it down so you will remember. That is too funny!
Kids do tell it like it is....Hope the girls like their new school...and teachers and classmates.....The boys must enjoy having mom to themselves...I miss you all so much.Mom
Ha! Kids are so funny. Your new house looks great! What city are you guys in again?
i love it! so funny... i also love it when they tell me that daddy does everything better than i do. that really makes my day.
Ashley - we're in Orangevale. You guys are welcome to visit anytime. :)
gotta love 'em. (:
If you're anything like me you're always on a quest to find the nearest Diet Coke.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL! That is so super cute! I love kids and all the cute things they say. So cute! I hope you guys are settling in up north.
I'm glad you wrote it down so you will remember. That is too funny!
Kids do tell it like it is....
Hope the girls like their new school...and teachers and classmates.....
The boys must enjoy having mom to themselves...
I miss you all so much.
Mom
Ha! Kids are so funny. Your new house looks great! What city are you guys in again?
i love it! so funny...
i also love it when they tell me that daddy does everything better than i do. that really makes my day.
Ashley - we're in Orangevale. You guys are welcome to visit anytime. :)
gotta love 'em. (:
If you're anything like me you're always on a quest to find the nearest Diet Coke.
Post a Comment