Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Move #9, Complete!

We made it!

The move was a great success, thanks to Jay's mad tetris-like truck packing skills, and the hard work of many, many volunteers, some of which have helped us move three or four times. What troopers!

We absolutely love the new house, and so far we love the neighborhood and town, as well. The unpacking is coming along nicely, and the kids are adjusting well so far. We will see what happens when school starts in two weeks....

More pictures will follow soon, but for now, it's back to unpacking!

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

I think you should wait until the unpacking is done before you declare "mission accomplished."

:)

Of course, you moved enough times to know this, right?

PS - I'll be interested to know how Dex handles the move. Miles didn't like ours, and my brother's second-youngest is very homesick right now. (They just moved from SLC to Wisconsin.)

The Fear Fam said...

Jer - moving & unpacking are two totally separate things. :)

Powers Fam said...

Congrats on officially being in YOUR new home!!!

The Word Is Happiness said...

How exciting! I am so glad all went well with the move. I love the picture. How sweet!

Allie and Spencer said...

yay! I can't wait to see it. You know I'm so jealous of you! Good luck unpacking. Love Allie

Gramma Betsy said...

Sweet picture!!!
I love your new place as well....
Miss you....
Mom

Chris and Rita said...

Calvin looks exhausted after a long day of unpacking. (:

The Spencers said...

Congratulations and have fun unpacking!!!!