Dinner in the backyard... it was only mac & cheese, but eating it outside makes it fancy.
The kids love seeing this family of wild turkeys that roam our neighborhood
Our dining room
I'm actually kind of diggin' the funky grasscloth wallpaper, even if it does remind me of church. The curtains will be replaced (some day), as will the carpet. I will never understand carpet in the dining room. Also, the chairs will be sanded and stained like the table (although a different color). In the meantime, though, this room makes me smile.
I tried to get a picture of the living room (more grasscloth!), but as you can see, there was a little "incident" that I needed to attend to.
The Craft/Guest Room
Notice I didn't take a picture of the entire room... this is the only part that's unpacked! If I were smart, I'd be doing that unpacking now instead of sitting in front of the computer....
Yes, I'm still here.
Okay, okay! I'll get back to work. Geez.


9 comments:
I love the dining room too. The chandelier looks so good... and the table....the flowers... everything...I love your house.
I bet Dexter likes the turkeys... especially since he can say gobble gobble now. Eating outside is always fun...I miss you all very much.
Love
Mom
Lookin' good so far, but carpet in the dining room doesn't beat carpet in the bathroom! And I live with 4 boys...
thanks for the pictures! Now I can visualize you in your new home that I'm so jealous of. Oh, and I love all the places you talked about in the previous post. especially Big Spoon. Love Allie
Allie, whenever you want to come & visit, just say the word!
Ewww... carpet in the bathroom. You're right Brenda, that is much worse.
Mom - we miss you!
Super cute place! I love your decor. Very cute place. I hope you guys are loving it!
I love that you guys are loving your new environ. Yay! We miss you, though. Boo!
We have carpet on ourDining room and bathrooms also. I'll be replacing it when it comes time to potty train Tyler. I love how the craft space is one of the first things set up. ;) I made Betsy's cookie bars the other day and they are oooooh soooooo good!! It was just the chocolate fix I needed. Thanks for the recipe.
Oh, I'm so glad you made the cookie bars, Jen! They have brought me many happy moments. :)
Is there room for 8 Enslow's in that "guest" bedroom? ;)
Your house looks awesome. I am already sick of our NEW home. It just doesn't have the charm of grassy walls and carpeting in the wrong places. (:
I miss my old 60's house.
Post a Comment